A USI is your individual education number for life. It also gives you an online record of all of the training you undertake in Australia. If you’re doing one of our nationally recognised training courses, you need a USI. If you have undertaken any registered training since 2015, you may already have a USI. 

To find your USI, click HERE. If you don’t have a USI, and need to create one, click HERE

All of our courses cost $428.00 per person if booked and paid in advance online.

All of our courses run for one day (usually 8:00am – 4:00pm).

Duff Consulting responds to demand. We run public and private courses all over Australia, and if you need training, we’ll make it happen. If none of the courses we have planned suit your needs, let us know and we can try to arrange something that works for you. To enquire about a course, click HERE.

Yes, we do. We often run on-site courses for private groups. We have run on-site courses at council/business depots, emergency service depots, feedlots, rural and remote stations, and other locations. To enquire about a private course, click HERE.

We work in partnership with Health Security Education as our Registered Training Organisation – training and assessment delivered under the auspices and in partnership arrangement on behalf of Health Security & Education Pty Ltd, RTO 40907. If you successfully complete one of our courses, they will issue your Statement of Attainment.

To view the Health Security & Education website, click here.

Successful participants will receive a ‘Statement of Attainment’ with the ‘Units of Competency’ listed above that can be used to meet legislative, regulatory and workplace requirements in their relevant fields of employment. This will arrive within 30 days of completing the course to whichever postal address you nominate on your assessment paper.

If you are based in Queensland and want to apply for your Commercial Operator’s Licence, click HERE

If you are based in New South Wales and want to apply for your Ground Applicator Licence, click HERE.

If you are based in Victoria and want to apply for your Commercial Operator’s Licence, click HERE.

If you are based in Western Australia and want to apply for your Pest Management Technician’s License, click HERE